RSS

Jasmine /arabican Jasmine



I Like this plant.

It is easy to grow, has fragrant white flowers and since its name is Jasmine , I put this plant in my Jasmine's bedroom with south-west facing window.

Basically this plant is for outdoors, but I grow it indoors .
Light : Prefers sun , morning sun is the best or filtered sun. Always keep jasmine in warm condition.
Soil : Potting soil mixed with perlite.
Water : Water jasmine when the soil surface dry about 1-2 inch. They require water.
Fertilizer : Use balance fertilizer or high number in the middle, every 3 weeks. Reduce in the winter and don't feed when thirsty.

Pruning : Prune it in the spring time, then it will get the best shape.

Jasmine is evergreen and keeps blooming every 3 months . My first blooming was in January 2009 .

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment