RSS

Sunflower Field in Hungary



This picture was taken in Hungary 2008. Agriculture is important to Hungary's economy. Hungary is flat country with large open plain, hill and valleys. This landscape are used for grazing and cutivating grapes, sunflower and other agriculture products. Sunflowers are commercial crop in Hungary, they produce seeds, cosmetic's product and oil for cooking.

I am a fan of sunflower field trip when I was in Hungary.
Sun flower field easily found outside Budapest, they are sown in spring, then they fully bloom in the summer time.

The sight of man-sized sunflowers, huge and tall enough to make me feel comparatively short. How to describe the beauty of acre of sunflower fields which full with yellow blooming and blossoming? I just move my head left to right, they are just spectacular flowers and attract tourists in Hungary.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment